Severance Chemical Laboratory, Oberlin, Ohio 1900s

Severance Chemical Laboratory, Oberlin, Ohio 1900s

Built in 1900 as the Severance Chemical Laboratory, this was the Chemistry Department at Oberlin College.

The building is in use today as "Severance Hall" and houses classrooms and offices for the Psychology Department, a computer lab, and state-of-the-art laboratories for developmental and social psychology, visual cognition, music cognition, and psychological physiology.

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.