Morford Family - Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa in August/September 1936
This photo has been passed down in my family through several generations. It was taken in August/September 1936 in Iowa City, Johnson County, Iowa, USA. The family reunion was to celebrate Jane Morford's 80th birthday.
Families included in the photo are Morford, Moore, Krupp, Barnes, Lewis, Bayliss, and probably other descendants and family members.
I have identified several individuals. They are as follows:
• Thomas Henry "T.H." Morford and Jane (Lewis) Morford are sitting in the chairs.
• Jane Moore - She is sitting on the chair, next to her great grandfather, T.H. Morford. Jane's parents are Angus S. and Maude Lucille (Morford) Moore.
• Ferne Krupp - She is sitting on the chair, next to her great grandmother, Jane (Lewis) Moore. Ferne's parents are Earl J. and Gladys M. (Morford) Krupp.
• David Moore - He is sitting on the ground with the dog. David's parents are Angus S. and Maude Lucille (Morford) Moore.
• Maude Lucille (Morford) Moore - She was often called Lucille. She is standing to the left of her grandfather, T.H. Morford, in the first row behind T.H. and Jane Morford. She is wearing a white dress with a lace neckline and necklace. She is wearing a watch on her left wrist/arm.
• Angus S. Moore - He is standing to the right and back of Lucille (Morford) Moore. He is standing behind the woman in the floral dress. He is wearing a striped tie and glasses.
Does anyone know who the other people in this picture are and where they are located?
I had this picture originally posted on Ancestry.com message boards and a Mr. Ward Barnes identified several more members of the family. I have attached a copy of the photo where I labeled the people who I was able to positively identify along with the people Mr. Barnes identified. Hope to hear from others.