State Teachers College, Kutztown, PA

State Teachers College, Kutztown, PA

Old Main building, the administration building.College. Once called Keystone Normal School, the name was changed to Kutztown State Teachers College in 1928. This postcard was probably published shortly after that, late 1920s-early 1930s.

State Teachers College went on to become Kutztown State College (in 1960) and finally Kutztown University (in 1983).

 

See More Photos

Make the Photo Larger

 Click on Town, County, Surname or any of the tags to see more

Click on the word "original" above and a window will open with a the photo in a larger size. 

 Add Information 

 Want to add some information or comment on this photo?  Click on "Add new comment" above.